Monday 7 November 2016

"Doctor Strange"



Weekend trip to City Screen Cinema in York to see the latest Marvel Comics superhero film - "Doctor Strange". I was a little sceptical as I'm getting somewhat "superheroed out" but the casting persuaded me and we are very pleased we went. It is a very good film, a good story and the studio have spent a fortune on CGI and the sets, particularly the street market which was built from scratch, including stocking all of the stalls and food vendors.

The leading roles were taken by four of my current favourite actors,

Benedict Cumberbatch and Chewitel Ejiofor

Tilda Swinton

Mats Mikkelsen


My thanks to all the people who put these photos onto t'interweb. I found another whilst looking for the photo of Mats Mikkelsen.

I can't wait, best Christmas present

No comments:

Post a Comment