Thursday 3 January 2019

A Plan for 2019?


Happy New Year to all.

We are back from house-sitting and pet feeding duties in Gloucestershire. Whilst there and away from my painting desk, I gave a little thought to painting and unit plans for 2019.

The main plan is the same as most wargamers - paint more and buy less. I will continue with my Ottoman force as I am really enjoying this and I have something like ten units to complete but I will also paint a couple of European units. Also I have bought 18 Japanese Ronin as a Unit deal from Dixons, I'm not sure what role they will play but I am keen to start them. (Finish what is on the table first.)


In early December I saw a series of photos of a wargamers SYW Indian table.



I think the buildings are from a company called Tinned Fruit and the plants from Adrian's Walls. I was very impressed by this table and has pushed me to getting on with my own Middle East village.

I have started the last building I bought from Warbases.





I have also bought some trees and pots.



So, plenty of thought, plenty of words, now just get on with it.....

1 comment:

  1. Projects, projects... but this ona sounds quite interesting

    ReplyDelete